Registration, The Crywolf Guarantee & Cancellation Policy.
Preregistration is required. Payment is required at registration; Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express are accepted.
No enrollment is complete without written verification from Crywolf prior to the class date.
Please call us at 858-277-9653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
The Crywolf Guarantee:
Our policy is simple: if the student is not satisfied with a class, he/she may retake the next regularly scheduled class at no charge.
- Student may retake the class for free only once.
- The next regularly scheduled class still has to meet our minimum requirement of paying students
(Minimum students for most classes is 3). (If a class is postponed, the student may take the following scheduled class.)
- Student may not “bump” or replace a paying student. (Student may then take the following regularly scheduled class.)
- Classes with less than 3 students may be rescheduled.
- Nonscheduled classes will be taught on an as needed basis, according to availability of students, trainers and classroom.
We will endeavor to notify students of possible cancellations 4 workdays before the class is scheduled to run. If the class does not run, students will have the option of a refund or rescheduling to next class.
Students may cancel 4 or more workdays before the class is scheduled to run and receive a 100% refund.After 4 workdays, 25% is deducted for each workday thereafter. For example, if a class is scheduled to run on 08/05/15–the student may cancel on 08/02/15 or earlier and receive a complete refund. If the student cancels on 08/02/15, the student receives a 75% refund; on 08/03/15, a 50% refund; on 08/04/15, a 25% refund; on 08/05/15, no refund.
Crywolf Training & Apple’s Policy.
Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of the products or services. All understandings, agreements, or warranties, if any, take place directly between the vendors and prospective users.